Why can't I place my order or checkout on your website?
If you're unable to place your order on our website, please try the following steps:
• Remove all special characters (such as / ( & € * # ) from the checkout fields and change all letters to classic Roman letters (u y z c d r s) if needed. Make sure that all mandatory fields are filled in. They will be marked with *.
• Refresh your browser. If any items sold out during your session, this should now be visible in your cart.
• Use another device. E.g. If you're on a mobile device, please try placing your order from a computer instead.
• Clear cookies and cache from your browser. If this does not work, try changing to a different browser.
• The shipping country determines which regional website to shop from. To make sure that you order from the correct regional website, please choose your flag/shipping country in the country selector. Click the main menu and you'll find it at the very bottom of the page.
If none of the above suggestions resolve the issue, please contact our support.