How can we help you?
If you're unable to place your order on our website, please try these steps:
1. Remove all special characters (such as / ( & € \* # ) from the checkout fields and change all letters to classic Roman letters (u y z c d r s) if needed. Make sure that all mandatory fields are filled in. They will be marked with *.
2. Refresh your browser. If any items sold out during your session, this should now be visible in your cart.
3. Use another device. E.g. If you're on a mobile device, please try from a computer instead.
4. Clear cookies and cache from your browser. If this doesn't work, try in a different browser.
5. The shipping country determines which regional website to shop from. To make sure that you order from the correct regional website, please choose your flag/shipping country in the country selector in the main menu.
If none of the above suggestions resolve the issue, please contact our support.
We pack orders really quickly, which makes it difficult to make changes once an order has been placed. If you want to make a change, please contact us here as soon as possible and we will do our best to make it happen.
The order confirmation should be sent within a few minutes, but sometimes there is a delay. If you have not received the email after 24 hours and you have checked it is not in your spam folder, please contact us so that we can check up on your order.
We're sorry there's an item missing from your order. Please get in touch with us and we will do everything we can to make things right.
Remember to include your order number so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Should you receive an incorrect item, please get in touch with us and we will do our best to make things right.
Remember to state your order number and add a picture of the item so we can help you as quickly as possible.
We work really hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality possible. Every product gets tested during production and before it's shipped to you. Should you receive a product that does not live up to these standards, please follow the instructions below:
If you have bought your Happy Socks product online at https://www.happysocks.com, please reach out to us attaching a picture of the faulty item so that we can review your claim.
If you have bought your Happy Socks product in a store, please get in touch with the store directly. Most stores have their own warranty policy and will be able to help you.
In addition to the mandatory address fields marked with a small *, you have the option to enter further address information in the “Address 2nd line” field. This is intended for the following optional information, for example:
District name in large cities
If you have a short delivery address, you can leave this field blank.